Faysal Quraishi is one of the finest actors, hosts, producers in Pakistan. He is the highest-paid actor in Pakistan. He is very well known in the Pakistani film industry for his excellent acting skill since his acting carrier.
Quraishi is the one and only actor who received more than 20 awards which are recognized nationally. He did more than 200 works. He gains fame for his work in the role of Boota in the Tv show Boota from Toba Tek Singh.
After that, he did many Tv shows, hosted many Tv shows, and then debuted in Film Industry. He is the child of the late actor Abid Quraishi and Actress Afshan Quraishi, a fine actress of her time. So from childhood, he had an interest in acting. As he saw his parents work as actors. And now he is at his peak of success. He owns his own production house named Faysal Quraishi Films. He is a producer now.
Bio/Wiki of Faysal Quraishi
Real Name: Faysal Quraishi.
Nick Name: Faysal.
Profession: Actor, Host, Producer.
Active Years: 1985-present
Height, Weight, Body
Height: 5 ft 9 inches.
In Centimeters: 176 centimeter.
In Meter:1.76 meter.
Weight: 75 kg.
In Pounds: 165 lbs.
Chest: 40 inches.
Waist: 12 inches.
Biceps: 33 inches.
Eye Color: Dark Brown.
Hair Color: Black.
Shoe Size: Unknown.
Dress Size: Unknown.
Birthday, Age & More
Birthday: 26th October 1973.
Age: 47 years (running up to 2021)
Birthplace & Hometown: He was born in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan.
Residence: At present, he lives in Karachi, Pakistan, with his family.
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio.
Hobbies: Travelling, Reading Books, Watching Movies.
Food Habit: Not known.
Salary: Not available.
Net worth: Not known.
Debut In Movie: Saza in the year 1992.
Debut In Tv: Andeja Ujala in the yearr 1985.
Favorites Of Faysal Quraishi
Favorite Foods: Chicken, Chicken Biriyani, Juice.
Favorite Actor: Akshay Kumar.
Favorite Actress: Rani Mukherjee, Mahira Khan.
Favorite Color: Black and White.
Favorite Singer: Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan.
Favorite Place: Pakistan.
Father’s Name: Late Abid Quraishi.
Occupation: He was an actor.
Mother’s Name: Afshan Quraishi.
Occupation: A famous actress of the ’60s and ’70s.
Sisters: Not Known.
Name of Brother: Imran Quraishi.
Marital Status: Married.
Name of Wife: Sana Quraishi.
Marriage Year: 2010.
Children: 2 Daughters.
Name of Daughters: Hanish Quraishi and Aayat Quraishi.
Affairs/Girlfriends: Not known.
School: Not known.
College/University: Not Known.
Educational Background: Not Known.
Quraishi was born in Lahore, Pakistan and his father was a Punjabi, and his mother is a Memon.His father was diagnosed with a severe brain hemorrhage when he was at 17 years. All of their savings and wealth were spent on his father’s treatment. He then stepped into acting to support his family. Now, Faysal only regrets that when he is successful in his acting career, his father is not alive to witness his success.
Quraishi debuted through the film Saza in the year 1992. Before this, he worked as a child artist in Emergency Ward in the year 1985. He debuted through Tv show Andhera Ujala in the year 1985.
The role of Boota in the Tv show Boota from Toba Tek Singh in the year 1999 made him an overnight star. Before this, he did many works but was not able to establish his identity as an actor. But after playing the role of Boota, he got fame, and his acting got appreciation. Since he never looked back.
Besides doing Tv shows and movies, he hosted many shows. He was also seen as a judge in the reality show Dum Hain To Entertain Kar and Nachle. In addition, he hosted the show HeroBanney Ki Tarang.
In the year 2018, he did a revenge drama series named Khalish. He also did the drama Bashar Momin, the first Pakistani Drama shown on Indian television. And owns his own production house. He also achieved many awards.
Name of Some of Movies of Faysal Quraishi
- Saza was released in the year 1992.
- Aina was released in the year 2013.
- Manto was released in the year 2015.
- Good Morning Karachi was released in the year 2015.
- Laloolal.com was released in the year 2016.
Name of Some of the Tv Shows of Faysal Quraishi
- Andeja Ujala in the year 1985.
- Buta from Toba Tek Singh in the year 1999.
- Chamak in the year 2000.
- Umrao Jan Ada in the year 2003.
- Wajood e Laraib in the year 2005.
- Man-o- Salwa in the year 2007.
- Ab Ghar Jane Do in the year 2008.
- Baarish k Aansu in the year 2009.
- Yariyan in the year 2010.
- Umme Kulsum in the year 2011.
- Mera Yakeen in the year 2012.
- Bashar Momin in the year 2014.
- Rang Laaga in the year 2015.
- Zaakham in the year 2017.
- Baba Jani in the year 2018.
- Log Kya Kahenge in the year 2020.
- Fitoor (which is a Tv series) in the year 2021.
He has won many awards. Some of them are listed below:
- In addition, he won the Lux Style Award in the year 2015 in the category of best Tv actor for the show Rang Laga.
- He won the Indus Drama Award for Wajood e Laraib in the category of the best supporting actor.
- He won the Pakistan Media Awards for Best Host.
- He won the 10th Lux Style Award in the category of best Tv actor for the show Zara-e-Benisan.
Some Unknown Facts About Faysal Quraishi
- Sana Quraishi is the third wife of Faysal Quraishi.
- His first marriage was held when he was only 18 years old.
- From his first marriage, he has a daughter named Hanish Quraishi.
- His second wife’s name is Ayesha Agha.
- His film Sorry: A love story is not released yet where he is a co-producer.
There is no such controversy about Faysal Quraishi.