Iqra Aziz Hussain is a famous, charming, and gorgeous television actress, model, and dancer in Pakistan. She is very popular in the Pakistani film and television industry. She was born on 24 November 1997. She has been in this industry from 2014 to the present. She became famous when she played ‘Ajiya’ in the drama “Suno Chanda” in 2018. The acting skill of that drama she gained the award as a Best Television Actress in the “Lux Style Awards.” Shecareer, worked in another Pakistani drama, “Khuda Aur Muhabbat 3” in character Mahi and “Raqeeb Se,” her playing character name is Ameera. Iqra came to this industry as a commercial model through ‘Citrus Talent Agency.’ She started her career as a supporting actress in “Kissey Apna Kahein” in 2014. She played the first leading role in the romantic series “Muqaddas.” She is married, and her husband is also an actor and host of the same Pakistani film industry. Her family background is Muslim.
Bio/Wiki of Iqra Aziz
Full name: Iqra Aziz Hussain
Profession: She works as an Actress and Model
Appearance in: Pakistani film and drama industry
Active Years: 2014 – present
Income Source: She income by acting and modeling
Net Worth: $90 Million (as reported of 2021)
Birthday, Age & More
Birthday: 24 November 1997 (Monday)
Birthplace: She was born in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
Hometown: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
Age: 24 running (Up- 2021)
Zodiac Sign/Sun Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies: Her hobbies are Travelling, Shopping, and Listening to Music
Car: She has a Mercedes Benz
School: Not Known
College: Not Known
University: She completed her graduation from the University of Karachi
Education Qualification: She completed her B.Com degree
Height, Weight & Body
Height: In inches- 4.9” inches
In meters- 1.45 m
In centimeters-145 cm
Weight: In kilogram- 50 kg
In pounds -110 lbs
Hip Size: 34
Waist Size: 26
Bra Size: 34
Body Measurement: 34-26-34 inches
Body Shape: Silm
Eye color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Black
Shoe Size: 7 (US)
Dress Size: 4 (US)
Family And Relative
Father: Abdul Aziz (He died when Iqra was small)
Mother: Aasiya Aziz (SHe is the first female careem driver in Karachi)
Sister: Sidra Aziz (By profession she is a Software Engineer)
Relationship And Affairs
Marital Status: Married
Boyfriend: Affan Waheed (by profession an actor, screenwriter, and Host)
Husband/Spouse: Yasir Hussain (married in 2019)
Food: She likes Biryani a lot
Actor(s): Fawad Khan and Shehzad Sheikh
Actress: Her favorite actress is Mahira Khan
Destination: Her favorite place in Paris
Restaurant: Stars Club in Karachi
Some Unknown Facts About Iqra Aziz
- Iqra was too young when her father died of a heart attack. As a result, her mother faced a lot of struggles to raise her two daughters.
- Her sister inspires her to join the television industry, and then she was selected by the talent hunt agency Citrus for the TV commercials.
- Monima Duraid, Hum TV channels co-producer, noticed her and selected her to act in the drama “Kissey Apna kahein.”
- She achieved many awards for her breakthrough performance. She is the most stylish actress and received an award for this category.
- In 2018, she worked on a music video, “O Jaana,” a song by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan. Next, she was seen in the video song “Jo Tu Na Mila”.
- Her husband, Yasir Hussain, was a long-time boyfriend of hers. He proposed to her the most romantically and uniquely way at Lux Awards in 2019. Then the couple was engaged.
- In 2018, she ranked no.1 in Google search of Pakistan.
- Yasir and Iqra are not the same age; she is 12 years small than her husband.
Iqra was brought up in Karachi. Her mother raised her two daughters as a single mother, and she struggles a lot. Iqra finished her college study then she left the study to build and focus on her acting career. In 2018, she told me about her plans to stop her education in some years. An actor “Yasir Hussain” proposed to her on 7 July 2019 at the award function. Later, on 28 December 2019, she married him. In an interview, her husband said that Iqra knew nothing about his proposal, and he wanted to surprise her.
Iqra Aziz started her career journey in television by the tv commercial when she was 14 years old. Her sister Sidra helped her to begin her career in the drama industry. After noticing her, Momina Duraid offered her a role in the drama “Kissey Apna Kahein” 2014. She got her popularity when she appeared in the serial “Suno Chand” in 2019 and received the award for her performance. At “Deewana (2016) tv series she played a role”, “Socha Na Tha (2016)”, “Ranjha Ranjha Kardi (2018)”, and many others.
- Mol – 2015
- Kissy Chahoon, Laaj, Choti Si Zindagi, Natak – 2016
- Judai, Dil-e-Jaanam, Ghairat, Khamoshi – 2017
- Qurban, Suno Chanda, Tabeer – 2018
- Suno Chanda 2 – 2019
- Kasak, Jhooti – 2020
- Raqeeb Se, Khuda Aur Muhabbat 3 – 2021
Awards and Nominations
- In 2016, Iqra won the ‘Hum Awards’ as the best television sensation.
- In 2018, She achieved the award as a Most Style Television Actress in “Hum Award.”
- In 2019, she got two category awards in the “Lux Style Awards,” first as the best television actress (viewers) and next, best television actress (as by Critics).
The Controversy of Iqra Aziz
- Though Iqra is a celebrity, she faced cyberbullying when she posted her time spending pictures on the beach on social media.
- People of PDA slammed her for her boyfriend. At that time, her husband Yasir Hussain was her boyfriend and proposed a function to her.