Tulsi Kumar is a famous playback singer, actress, Radio jockey, and host of the Bollywood Music industry. She mainly sings Hindi songs. Tulsi was born on 15 March 1986 in New Delhi. Gulshan Kumar and Sudesh Kumari Dua are her parents, and her brother Bhushan Kumar is the chairman and managing director of T-Series. Her sister’s name is Khushali Kumari Dua. She established herself as a Hindi singer in Bollywood. She was singing the song “Soch Na Sake” of the film “Airlift” in 2006. Her many playback songs have earned hit titles in Bollywood movies “Humko Deewana Kar Gaye,” and “Aksar.” In here life the best movie is “Chup Chup Ke,” “Once Upon A Time in Mumbai,” and “Sarbjit,” also. She is the host of the television reality show “Indie Hai Hum (season 2)” in 2021. She is a well-educated woman, and her graduation subject was Economics and Psychology. Though she wanted any other career topic to choose, she chose the singing profession as her father, Gulshan Kumar. She also trained in classical music and took part in devotional songs in her childhood like “Shankar Mera Pyara.”.”,.” She has many achievements in her Bollywood singing career. She received “GIMA – Golden Indian Music Academy Awards (2010)”, “Mirchi Music Awards (2014)”, “Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival Award (2019), as the best playback singer”, and others in her short time career.
Bio/Wiki of Tulsi Kumar
Full name: Tulsi Kumar Dua
Profession: Singer, Actress, and Entrepreneur
Appearance in: Mainly works in the Bollywood music industry
Active Years: 2006 – present
Caste: Not Known
Income Source: Song, Music Videos, and Entrepreneur
Net Worth: $20 Million
Birthday, Age & More
Birthday: 15 March 1986
Birthplace: New Delhi, India
Hometown: New Delhi, India
Age: 35 running (Up- 2021)
Zodiac Sign/Sun Sign: Pisces
Hobbies: She likes Travelling, Gymming, and doing Shopping
School: Not Known
College: She studied was Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi
University: Not Known
Education Qualification: Graduated from Economics and Psychology
Height, Weight & Body
Height: In inches- 5.3” inches
In meters- 1.60 m
In centimeters-160 cm
Weight: In kilogram- 51 kg
In pounds -112 lbs
Hip Size: 33
Waist Size: 26
Bra Size: 33
Body Measurement: 33-26-33 inches
Body Shape: Slim
Eye color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Black
Shoe Size: 8 (US)
Dress Size: 12 Inches
Family And Relatives
Father: Late Gulshan Kumar (He was a Businessman and Singer)
Mother: Sudesh Kumari Dua
Brother: Bhushan Kumar (A Businessman)
Sister: Khushali Kumar (She is an Indian actress and Fashion Designer)
Relationship And Affairs
Marital Status: Married
Husband/Spouse: Hitesh Rahlan (m. 18 February 2015)
Children: Son – Shivaay Ralhan (He was born in 2017)
Daughter – N/A
Food(s): She Likes Italian and Mexican Cuisine
Actor(s): Akshay Kumar and Salman Khan
Actress(s): Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra
Song: “Masoom” film song Tujhse Naraz Nahi Zindagi
Musicians(s): Kishore Kumar, Mohammad Rafi, Sonu Nigam, Armaan Malik, and Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosle, Kabita Krishnamurthy, Sunidhi Chauhan, Shreya Ghoshal
Destination(s): Miami, London, and Prague
Brand(s): Prada and Gucci
Some Unknown Facts About Tulsi Kumar
- She was very active in her school life, and she started her music training at the age of 6 in the “Suresh Wadkar’s Academy”.
- She also learned classical music from Pt. Vinod Mishra and Pt. Satyanarayan Mishra.
- In her debut song “Shabe Firaq” she worked with singer “Himesh Reshammiya”.
- She practices her singing for at least 2 hours per day.
- She has a stage works academy of film music and performing where she works with her husband, Hitesh Rahlan. In addition, they provide singing, dancing, modeling, and acting services.
- She completed her study and completed her MBA also.
- Her birth-related story was fascinating. When her siblings were born, her parents planned they would not retake any issue, but her mother decided she wanted a girl child.
- She gave her voice in the Youtube channel, T-Series Kids Hut.
- Her inspiration for the singing career is Gulshan Kumar, Lata Mangeshkar, and Kishore Kumar.
- Tulsi visits for shopping during holidays in London or Milan.
Tulsi Kumar belongs to the Punjabi Hindu family of the founder of the T-series Gulshan Kumar. She married a businessman Hitesh Ralhan in New Delhi on 18 February 2015. The couple has one son. Actress and Director Divya Khosla Kumar is her Sister-in-law.
Tulsi Kumar started her career in Bollywood with the title track “Chup Chup Ke.” In 2009, the first album, “Love Ho Jaaye,” was released and a music video. Next, she sang “Mujhe Teri,” a film song by Paathshala, and “Tum Jo Aaye” from Once Upon a Time in Mumbai. In 2015, she sang “Mainu Ishq Da Lagya Rog,” and her sister appeared on the song screen debut. Her famous songs in the films are “Sanam Re,” “Ishq Di Latt,” “Salamat,” “Wajah Tum Ho,” and many other songs.In many music video she is acted like “Tanhaai,” which are viewed by 110M+ viewers on Youtube. In 2021, her single song was released with Jubin Nautiyal, “Pehle Pyaar Ka Pehla Gham.”
- Love Mera Hit (film – Billu)
- Pee Loon female (film – Once Upon A Time in Mumbai)
- Dil Ke Pass (film – Wajah Tum Ho)
- Mere Rashke Qamar (film – Baadshaho)
- Love Ho Jaye – 2009
- In 2015, Mainu Ishq Da Lagya Rog, All of Me was released.
- Mera Papa, Dil KE Paas (Indian version) – 2016
- Raat Kamal Hai – 2018
- Nai Jaana – 2019
- Masakali 2.0, Tere naal, Zara Thehro, Naam, Tanhaai – 2020
- Pehla Pyaar Ka Pehla Gham, Is Qadar – 2021
- She received International Indian Film Academy Award (as best Female Playback Singer) in 2017.
- She got the Mirchi Music Award (Listener’s Choice Song of the Year) for the song “Soch Na Sake” in 2017.
- Mirchi Music Awards (For the soundtrack of Kabir Singh) in 2020.
- International Women’s Day Award (Excellence in the field of music) in 2018.
- Rajiv Gandhi Excellence Award (for the melodious voice of the year) in 2015
- IIFA Awards (as a playback singer female) in 2017